Flexible, Secure Cloud Storage Solutions
With limitless scalability and the industry’s richest management feature set, you can store data of any size for use cases such as healthcare, manufacturing, IoT, video surveillance, broadcasting, financial services, and more. Fully compatible with all applications that support S3 object storage, our proven platform supports many of the data protection and data management applications you have.
Enjoy unmatched data durability and data protection, too. As a trusted object storage provider, our highly redundant, enterprise-grade storage platform is fault tolerant to ensure uptime. A range of security features provide complete access control.
Industry’s Most Complete S3 API Compatibility – Connect to applications that support the S3 API, the de-facto industry standard connectivity for cloud storage. Get limitless storage for data protection, big data, media files and more.
Limitless Scale – Consume storage on demand, with no upper or lower limits on capacity.
Multi-tenancy – Serve multiple groups with individual storage environments.
Security – Ensure data security with AES-256 server-side encryption for data stored at rest and SSL for data in transit (HTTPS). WORM support provides data immutability, if required
No Capital Expense – Pay for storage only as you need it and avoid upfront capital expense.
Predictable Billing – No hidden fees. Pay only for the storage you need.
Geographic Distribution – Locate data where needed to meet objectives such as DR or regulatory compliance.
Deploy in a wide range of enterprise use cases. Multi-tenancy options make it easy to support multiple applications.
- Storage as a Service – Storage for applications that use the S3 API. Also, for dev ops projects that require S3 compatible storage.
- Backup as a Service / Archive as a Service – Affordable capacity and uncompromising data durability create an ideal target for data protection applications such as Rubrik, Veeam, Commvault and Veritas.
- Cost-effective Big Data Repository – Consolidate data from big data applications including Hadoop and Splunk in a single storage pool.
- NAS offload – Free-up costly NAS capacity by tiering less -frequently used data using utilities from NetApp, Isilon,and Komprise.
- Media asset management – Manage creative assets using media management solutions from vendors such as Adobe and Evertz
Our business is the cloud. It’s all we do. We’re more than just a cloud company, we’re your cloud department.