The base installation of Windows Server has a number of services enabled that are not necessarily required for the intended purpose of the server. It is recommended to review the role(s) each server is configured for and optimize the OS accordingly. Especially those servers with high demand such as SQL Servers, RD Session Hosts and RD Gateway servers. Some optimizations must be done locally but it is highly recommended to utilize Group Policy to perform optimizations. Below are some recommendations to consider for your server deployments in the cloud.
- Green Cloud Honored By Energage As A Top Employee-Focused Company For Four Consecutive Years
- 3 Keys to Remote Work Cloud Solutions
- DaaS Cloud Helping Businesses with Remote Work
- Is Your Business Next? Cyber-threats impact business every day
- Green Cloud Names Terry Morrison as New Chief Technology Officer
CFO cloud computing Cloud Technology company culture CRN cybersecurity Disaster Recovery Event Goldman Sachs green cloud tech Green Cloud Technologies GSSLG HTG infogressive managed security services MCSPs MSPs Multi Factor Authentication news Next-Gen 250 O365 Backup office Office 365 Office 365 Backup press release ribbon cutting security technology Trade Show