Green Cloud gets SMBs.
With the services you want. The security you need. And prices you can afford. We bring world-class datacenters and industry-leading technology to small and medium-sized businesses at a fraction of the cost. That's what our company was founded on.
We've built the best cloud money can buy. Features of our Green Cloud:
• Industry-leading technology • Customizable storage and bandwidth
• Ironclad security and 100% uptime • Public cloud with private cloud security
• No contracts • Public or Private IP addresses
• US-based support • Buy Now or Managed Migration
Build your cloud. Buy now.
Our high-performance virtual servers and cloud-based disaster recovery solutions are secure, reliable, efficient, and affordable.
Use our Configure Your Cloud tool to build and customize a cloud that fits your specific needs. Then follow the simple steps to buy your cloud today!
Or talk to us.
Are you interested in cloud services? Need helping migrating to the cloud? Give us a call.
We have partnered with some of the region's premier IT consultants, data and phone equipment vendors, and integrators to educate small- and medium-sized businesses about the Cloud and help those businesses capitalize on the benefits Green Cloud brings to the market.
Our partners offer our:
• Secure virtual servers
• Virtual PBX Telephone
• Disaster Recovery
• Network Services
• Supports Linux and Window 2003 or greater
• SAS 70 Type II and SSAE-16 Certified
• PCI DSS and HIPPA Compliant
• Carrier-Grade Flexpod VMware Infrastructure
• Cisco UCS servers
• NetApp FAS3200 series filers
• Geographically diverse, multi-vendor datacenters
• Redunant Self-Managed Internet Connectivity
Green Cloud delivers scalable, secure, and reliable virtual machines via our extensive Cloud-based infrastructure.
• 24x7 on-site personnel
• Card key plus PIN to access facility
• Card key / biometric fingerprint to critical areas
• Individually locked cabinets and cages
• Photoelectric wall beams
• Digital cameras
• Utilization of Cisco Routing and Switching with strict access, protecting the borders of our network, and VMWare's vShield Edge Firewall, protecting all servers
• Utilization of SSLVPN with two-factor authentication for all remote access
• All storage subsystem traffic is segmented on private isolated network to protect customer data
• All systems are managed by named user logins with granular user access; system access is logged to a centralized logging subsystem for auditing purposes
• Utilization of private WAN circuits between locations and IPSEC for encryption to avoid sensitive data traversing the public Internet
• Weekly, monthly, and quarterly system patching and upgrade cycles to ensure all systems are protected from known and identified threats
• 1.2 MW diesel generator capacity (multiple units)
• 1.2 MW UPS capacity (multiple units)
• 200 watts per square foot of data center space
• N+1 Liebert precision air conditioning
• 18" raised floor plenum
• SAS 70 Type II Certified (SSAE 16 Compliant)
• FM-200 and dual pre-action fire suppression systems
FlexPod Infrastructure Components
• Compute: UCS 5108 chassis with B200 M2 Blades, and Nexus 6120 Fabric Interconnects
Provides for a simpler, more efficient architecture with uncompromising availability and performance.
• Storage: NetApp FAS3200 Series Filers with RAID-DP
Offers optimized data storage efficiency with a superior level of redundancy.
• Network: Cisco Nexus Switching and Cisco ASR Routing
Provides significant bandwidth (10Gb to 40Gb) from UCS through fabric to NetApp storage and Internet
• Software: VMware vSphere, vCenter, vCloud, and vShield